This advanced NEPA workshop is offered on five different dates, five different time zones. This date is for 8:15am – 4:30pm, Alaska Time. Full details and registration can be found on the NAEP Workshop page.
- Topic 1: Update to the Status of Regulations Implementing the Procedural Provisions of the National Environmental Policy Act
- Topic 2: Stakeholder Engagement
- Topic 3: GHG Guidance and Climate Resiliency
- Topic 4: Environmental Justice
- Topic 5: Effects and Significance Determinations
- Topic 6: Determination of Reasonable Alternatives
Pricing & Registration
- NAEP Member: $225
- Non-Member Government: $275
- Non-Member Chapter-Only Member: $315
- Non-Member: $350
The target audience for this workshop would include experienced NEPA planners, managers, decision-makers, environmental engineers/scientists/ specialists, consultants, regulators, applicants and attorneys who require an in-depth understanding of NEPA law, policy, and project management within their area of environmental expertise, especially those who serve on NEPA interdisciplinary teams, work with NEPA planners, or those who review/edit NEPA documents. This workshop will also benefit those professionals who work in related natural resource disciplines who work with federal land management or real estate transactions, federal agency projects or permitting, and transportation or other infrastructure projects with a NEPA review component.