- This event has passed.
Engagement Panel “Culture of Collaboration: Working with Others”
February 20, 2018 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join the Minnesota Association of Environmental Professionals (MNAEP) for our next event on February 20th, “Culture of Collaboration: Working with Others to Move Projects Forward”.
This panel discussion is about effectively integrating engagement and consultation into project planning and review. Panel members include representatives from tribal, agency, and consultant organizations who engage in consultation and outreach. Happy Hour will follow at Pinstripes located nearby. We look forward to seeing you!
WHO: Panel members include:
– Bill Latady – Bois Forte Tribal Historic Preservation Officer (THPO)
– Sam O’Connell – Public Involvement Manager, METRO Green Line and Blue Line Extension Projects
– Katie Troyer – Volunteer & Community Engagement Specialist, Medtronic Foundation
– Charleen Zimmer – President, ZAN Associates
WHERE: The panel discussion will take place in the Ethel Berry Room at the Southdale Library (7001 York Ave. S., Edina, MN). Social hour will follow at nearby Pinstripes (3849 Gallagher Drive, Edina, MN).
WHEN: Tuesday, February 20th
– 4:30 – 5:00: Meet and Greet
– 5:00 – 6:00: Panel discussion
– 6:00 – 7:30: Social Hour at Pinstripes
MNAEP program events are free for members and $5 for non-members. Memberships for 2018 are $40 for professionals and $20 for students. The membership or event fee can be paid via cash, check (“MNAEP”), or Venmo (@Minnesota-AEP185) at the day of the event. If you’re interested in joining MNAEP, please email us at email@example.com.
Please be aware that by attending our events, you consent to your picture being taken and used by the Minnesota Association of Environmental Professionals (MNAEP), without compensation, in various media or printed marketing materials.