Elections will be held at our annual meeting in October! There are five 1-year positions open with terms beginning January 1, 2021. As a member of the MNAEP Board, you work with other great environmental professionals to guide the programming and growth of our organization. As a Board member, you will also have opportunities to network with the NAEP board and its members.
Why Get Involved?
1. Shape the organization and guide what we do
2. Build a network of informed and engaging colleagues
3. Advance your professional development and leadership skills
Directors (1-Year Positions)
- Program Director
- Communications and Media Director
- Director of Student Relations
- Director-at-Large (2 positions open)
An additional way to get involved is to join a committee—no election required. Opportunities to participate in programming, communications, and student relations are available.
If you would like to run for a board position, please email us by October 5, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the position(s) you are interested in and provide a brief paragraph about yourself. Please contact anyone on the Board for additional information.
RSVP: Email email@example.com by October 19 for the meeting link.
We look forward to seeing you!